Businesses that partner with Vinnies get the opportunity to profoundly impact people’s lives, and to promote the values that drive them.
When you align your brand with a trusted charity partner like Vinnies, you will:
- Achieve long-term impact for your corporate social responsibility goals;
- Build marketing and awareness opportunities for both parties; and
- Create further opportunities for a bespoke partnership.
Importantly, you will be helping to support individuals and families living in poverty – empowering them to rebuild their lives.
See the difference your organisation can make by becoming a partner of Vinnies and helping us tackle poverty.
The difference you can make
At Vinnies we believe all lives are equal and no-one should live in poverty. Together we are on the ground, empowering individuals and families to tackle poverty. As a partner of Vinnies you can support all areas of our work allowing us to sustain, develop and grow our programs.
Three key areas:
1. Responding to crisis – People need help when a crisis occurs. Vinnies reduces the impact of a crisis by delivering assistance and support directly to a person; where possible, we help prevent crises from escalating. Daily, our Members are called to respond to these crises. All our work has one goal – to bring about positive change in the lives of vulnerable and disadvantaged people.
2. Support and empowerment – People can take control, solve their own problems, and rely on themselves – if they receive the right support. Vinnies funds a range of supports to empower people; from material aid and shelter, financial counselling, advocacy and referrals, to crisis accommodation and longer term transitional housing; to bring about positive change in people’s lives.
3. Advocating for Change – Poverty has many complex causes, which means that there is no single, quick, or easy solution. Long-term change of the necessary scale requires more than just supporting people on the ground; it also requires political change, which is why Vinnies’ work must increase the power and self-determination of poor and disadvantaged people.
For more information, contact Vinnies’ Manager Corporate Engagement, to discuss how we can work together to help people to break free from the cycle of poverty.