The St Vincent de Paul Society was established by young people and this compassionate outlook, enthusiasm and vision continues today. The aim of the Young Vincentians Committee is to engage with young people and to help develop programs and opportunities to create long term impact and positively influence the lives of those we assist.
Becoming a young volunteer as part of this committee has many rewards not only for the young people you help, but also the transformative experience you can have making meaningful change.
As a volunteer with the Young Vincentian Committee you will be able to:
- Provide leadership skills
- Support advocacy and social justice issues
- Provide peer support with homework and/or companionship
- Develop and implement, as required, a ‘buddy-up’ program with existing Vinnies volunteers.
- Develop and deliver mentoring for young families.
- Support communication between young Vincentians, the wider of Vinnies volunteers and staff.
To apply to become a Vinnies Youth Volunteer click here.
Being a Vinnies Youth volunteer can give the opportunity to make real change.
How can I find out more?
For further information, please contact us at Vinnies Youth Services.
P 08 6323 7524 | E firstname.lastname@example.org