David Kennedy, State President
David has been a member of the St Joseph’s Subiaco Conference for 9 years. Since then he has been Conference President, Perth Region President, Chairman of the Membership and Conferences Committee, State Councillor and Vice President before being elected State President since July 2022.
Having retired in 2017 from a life in real estate with CBRE as senior director of Hotel and Leisure sales, David is very active balancing his Vincentian duties with family life. He and his wife Noeline have 4 daughters and 8 grandchildren which keeps life busy. Apart from his family, his main passions are golf and painting.
Susan Rooney, Chief Executive Officer
Susan has held executive and senior management positions in not-for-profit and government organisations that operate in highly complex and challenging environments including in the areas of health, welfare, emergency services, disability services and aged care. In these roles she has led transformational change that has resulted in significant and sustainable growth and mission outcomes for these organisations.
Susan holds a Masters of Business Administration, a Bachelor of Applied Science (Physiotherapy) and is a Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors course.
Appointed Council Members
- State Chaplain – Rev Fr Nino Vinciguerra
- Vice President 1 – Pauline McIntyre
- Vice President 2 – Daniel Cloghan
- Vice President 3 / Youth Vice President – Luke Coffey
- State Treasurer – Tinashe Kamangira
- Work, Health & Safety Representative – Winston Rennick
Regional Council Presidents
- Fremantle Region – Fabian Jacobs
- Joondalup/Wanneroo Region – Allan Rose
- Osborne Park Region – Cathy DeLattre
- Perth Region – John Furlong
- Peel Region – Dan Kirkwood
- Queens Park Region – Trish Humphries
- South West Region – Jack de Gooijer
- Swan Region – Vivian D’Almeida