Do you have homewares, clothing or books you no longer want?
Get sustainable and DONATE SHOP REPEAT at your local Vinnies shop for your chance to WIN a much needed holiday in WA.
When you purchase or donate goods in any Vinnies shop in WA during the month of September you will go in the draw to WIN* a holiday at any Seashells resort in Western Australia and $400 spending money.
*Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is St Vincent de Paul Society (WA) Inc. (ABN 18 332 550 061) whose registered office is at 9 Brewer Road Canning Vale 6155.
- The competition will run from 1 September 2020 to 5pm, 30 September 2020 in the State of Western Australia only.
- Only one entry per donation or shop transaction at a Vinnies shop in Western Australia will be accepted. Entry forms are per transaction not per item. Customers may enter competition multiple times during the competition subject to having donated or purchased multiple times. For example, donate 5 items of clothing and purchase 5 items on one day in a WA Vinnies shop during the competition and the customer will be eligible to submit 2 separate entry forms.
- The competition is only open to any St Vincent de Paul Society (WA) Inc. customers, donors, members and volunteers aged 18 years or over. All St Vincent de Paul Society (WA) Inc. employees are not eligible to enter the competition.
- Closing date for entry into the competition will be 30 September 2020. After this date no further entries into the competition will be accepted.
- No responsibility will be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The prize is as follows: $400 prepaid gift card. Two nights in a one bedroom accommodation at a choice of any Seashells in Western Australia. Valid until 30 November 2021. Excluding WA school/public holidays, long weekends and special events. Gift card and Seashells prize voucher conditions also apply.
- Transport to and from Seashells not included.
- Regulations and travel restrictions in place by the WA State Government must be adhered to when choosing & booking the Seashells resort.
- Winners will be chosen by St Vincent de Paul Society (WA) Inc. at random.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or phone by 31 October 2020.
- If the winner is unable to be contacted within 7 days of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected. The winner consents to participating in any publicity and/or promotion including digital promotion associated with winning the prize.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.