Life at Vinnies
At Vinnies, you’ll be joining committed team members who work to improve the lives of those they assist throughout the community. We’re bold with ideas and operate with pace and passion. Always looking for better ways to achieve our mission goals, Vinnies employees are innovative professionals who are driven to help make positive change. Vinnies WA is a highly regarded charity organization with sites all over Western Australia!
To supervise the daily operations of the retail store, ensuring duties are carried out in compliance with Vinnies WA policies and processes. The smooth operation of the Retail store will be achieved through good merchandising, stock control, excellent customer service, supervision of volunteers and a proactive approach to WHS.
- Retail or sales experience including stock control and merchandising
- Supervision skills and a demonstrated ability to work as part of an integrated team.
- Ability to work every second Sunday
- A people focused approach to customer service and motivating team members.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent organisation, time management and administrative skills.
- Sound knowledge of minor financials.
What we can offer you
- Tax reducing salary packaging + leave loading
- Great working conditions and work life balance
- Knowledge that you will be part of a team helping to make a difference to your community
- Team member discount
Grow with Vinnies
If making a difference in your local community is important to you and you meet our essential requirements we can’t wait to hear from you.
To apply for this position your cover letter must address the above selection criteria and be supported by an updated version of your resume. All applications must be submitted through to email@example.com to be considered. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply.
Prior to any offer of employment, pre-employment checks will be completed; these include reference checking and a National Police Clearance (NPC). Please note, the successful candidate will be required to provide their own NPC.
No agency referrals accepted for this position.