Give your pre-loved items a new lease on life – donate them to Vinnies!
All donations are either given directly to assist people in need or sold in our shops. The profits from items sold in our shops helps fund Vinnies specialist community programs and services, providing assistance to people in need across Western Australia.
There are three ways you can donate goods to Vinnies:
1. Drop off your clothing, bric-a-brac, books and manchester at your local Vinnies Shops and browse at the same time.
2. Domestic Collections – Call (08) 6323 7520 for free home or office pick up of larger items.
3. Clothing Bins – look for them in convenient locations throughout WA.
- Donate good quality clothing, furniture, bric-brac items, books and Manchester.
- Put your clean, unwanted items in a bag or box and bring them in to your local Vinnies store OR a Vinnies charity bin
- Do not include items that have holes or are stained
- Do not include items that are soiled or dirty
- Don’t leave donations out the front of the shop. All shops have an area to donate in store, alternatively please take to a Vinnies charity bin.
- Don’t put glassware or breakable items into a charity bin.
Vinnies has a major problem with rubbish dumping. Items that we are unable to use or recycle have to be transported to the local tip and disposed of at considerable expense. Please use the guide above to help the Society avoid these costs and instead put funds towards our services.
Find your nearest Vinnies shop